Home / Residential

 

B - Residential 2 - for popupInfluenza, Norovirus, E. Coli and Salmonella can live for days to weeks in your home waiting to be touched or spread.

Most household disinfectants only kill a small percentage of germs and leave behind chemical residues that can be ingested. Did you know that with many disinfectants the surface must remain ‘wet’ for a period of time to reach the 99.9% effectiveness rate and if the surface dries prior to reaching that time disinfection is incomplete? This practice is not common because in most cases it is unknown.

No-Touch disinfection offers a residential service specifically designed to eradicate the threat of bacteria and viruses from any size home with only UV-C light.  The two most common areas are kitchen and bathroom.  Your kitchen sink contains 100,000 times more germs than your toilet, not to mention your Cutting Board, TV Remote or Toothbrush.

No-Touch Disinfection has the solution.

 

<< Back

No-Touch Disinfection - What we do.

<iframe src=”https://youtu.be/mS_f8Qj6znQ” ></iframe>

×

Dose Chart

×